Re: [Xen-devel] PVH CPU hotplug design document

>>> So, would it be fine to start a PVH Dom0 with as many vCPUs as what's
>>> returned
>>> from dom0_max_vcpus, and mark them as enabled in the MADT. That's basically
>>> all
>>> we need in order to match current PV Dom0 functionality?
>> Yes, I think so.
>

> Have we then decided that we are not supporting ACPI hotplug for both
> dom0 and domU?

I don't think anything has been decided yet, it's just that the road to
(consistent) ACPI hotplug support still seems somewhat cloudy, so
getting there (if we're convinced this is a worthwhile goal) may still
take some time.

Jan