Re: [Xen-devel] PML causing race condition during guest bootstorm and host crash on Broadwell cpu.

May be "causes". But not sure, as disabling this feature solves the issue (no hypervisor crash) and we have reports that the same code base works fine on Haswell (again no hardware support for PML in Haswell, but code base is same. But inherently it leads to non-execution of PML code path, so no crash)

Anshul