Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-linus test] 104684: regressions - FAIL

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 02:57:42PM +0000, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01/26/2017 09:11 PM, Julien Grall wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > I am probably not interpreting  results correctly but 104684 looks like
> > > failed to me:
> > >
> > > http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/104684/test-armhf-armhf-xl/info.html
> > >

> > > And 104681's failure looks exactly like 104684.
> >
> > I agree here. I think Ian got confused because the cubietruck is used to
> > build Xen.

> > So the problem with linux-linus is the path in the DeviceTree for the
> > serial has been changed by commit 5d99cc5 "ARM: dts: exynos: Move
> > Exynos5250 and Exynos5420 nodes under soc". Before the path was
> > /serial@12C20000, now it is /soc/serial@12C20000.
> >
> > From my understanding, osstest is testing 3.18 and onwards. Correct?
> >
> > If so, all the device tree we care have the same alias name to the
> > serial node. I would use it to get avoid specific command line option
> > depending on the kernel.
> >
> > Replacing on xen command line "dtuart=/serial@12C20000" by
> > "dtuart=serial0" will allow Xen to be able to use again the console.
>
> I have looked at osstest git [1] and was not able to find where the
> configuration for the Arndale.
>
> Can someone knowing Osstest look at it? This would unblock linux-linus test
> on ARM.

(test-lab)liuw@osstest:~/testing.git$ ./mg-hosts showprops | grep DTUART | grep
arndale
 arndale-bluewater  XenDTUARTPath                  /serial@12C20000
 arndale-lakeside   XenDTUARTPath                  /serial@12C20000
 arndale-metrocentre XenDTUARTPath                  /serial@12C20000
 arndale-westfield  XenDTUARTPath                  /serial@12C20000

That's a property of this kind of hosts in osstest. It needs to be
updated by the administrator (Ian).

Wei.