Re: [Xen-devel] Unshared IOMMU issues

>>> On 15.02.17 at 16:52, <olekstysh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think, but I am not 100% sure that we could avoid actions above if
> we would have knowledge about device assignment for particular
> domain before making any updates in P2M.

Well, one could in theory make this work for boot time assigned
devices, but since this won't cover runtime assigned (hotplugged)
ones, I don't think this would gain you anything.

> Could you please suggest me a right way in resolving such problems?

Well, you described what you do (with quite a bit of ARM terminology
I don't understand), but I'm not sure you made explicit what problem(s)
you need to solve. I'm sorry if it's just me not understanding what you
wrote.

Jan