[Xen-devel] (no subject)

Hello,

I have installed Ubuntu 15.10 in which have installed Xen with source.

Booting is done with Xen as well as commands like xl infor, xl list are also working fine.

For creating Virtual Machine, I have installed Virtual Machine Manager, but when I try to run it, it gives error as follows:

Unable to connect to libvirt.

internal error: libxenlight state driver is not active

Verify that:
 - A Xen host kernel was booted
 - The Xen service has been started

I tried by installing libvirt as
apt-get install libvirt-bin

but, still the same problem is found. Libvirtd service is also not getting started.

Where am I lacking?

Thank you,

Dhara Buch