Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on ARM IRQ latency and scheduler overhead

Hi Dario,

On 02/17/2017 06:40 PM, Dario Faggioli wrote:
On Thu, 2017-02-09 at 16:54 -0800, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
Actually, TSC on this box should be stable and invariant, so I guess I
can try with the default governor. Will do that on Monday. Does ARM
have frequency scaling (I did remember something on xen-devel, but I am
not sure whether it landed upstream)?

I guess you mean the series sent by globallogic ([1])? If so, it was never upstreamed.

However the frequency scaling may depend on the processor used and sometimes implemented using big.LITTLE (e.g the task has to switch).

I am not sure why it would matter in this case.

[1] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-10/msg00801.html

--
Julien Grall