Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke test] 106680: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass

On 03/15/2017 10:45 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> flight 106680 xen-unstable-smoke real [real]
>> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/106680/
>>
>> Regressions :-(
>>
>> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
>> including tests which could not be run:
>>  build-armhf                   5 xen-build                fail REGR. vs.
>> 106664
>
> I assume you've noticed this already (as it's been this way for
> quite a few flights) and already have a fix in the works? It looks
> like "tools/libxc: Exposed XEN_DOMCTL_getvcpuextstate" didn't
> consider ARM at all.

Sorry, no I didn't see it. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I thought that since the code only touched libxc it would be no problem
for ARM since there the hypercall would simply fail.

I'll try an ARM build as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Razvan