[Xen-devel] Xen 4.9 Development update : last posting date

Hello,

The last posting date and hard code freeze for Xen 4.9 will be extended by a week. I still expect Xen 4.9 released on time.

The new schedule for Xen 4.9 is:
    * Last posting date: March 24th, 2017
    * Hard code freeze: April 7th, 2017
    * RC1: TBD
    * Release: June 2, 2017

Note that we don't have freeze exception scheme anymore, all patches that wish to go into 4.9 must be posted no later than the last posting dates. All patches posted after will be automatically queued into next release.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall