Re: [Xen-devel] arm64: dma_to_phys/phys_to_dma need to be properly implemented

indeed, this seems to be the case

So, in that mail thread we have the following statement:

"However, if that's not the case in any of the drivers, it
would lead to memory corruptions." with respect to get_sgtable

and pfn != mfn.

So, do you guys think I'll have to patch the offending driver?
Any other solution/workaround here?

Thank you,
Oleksandr