Re: [Xen-devel] Question about the general performance counter overflow interrupt handling

>>> On 31.03.17 at 17:41, <mengxu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm wondering:
> How does Xen (vpmu) handle the general performance counter's overflow
> interrupt?
> Could you point me to the function handler, if Xen does handle it?

Two simple steps take you there: grep for LVTPC to find which vector
is being used (PMU_APIC_VECTOR) and then grep for that vector
name to find what function's address gets put in the IDT
(pmu_apic_interrupt).

Jan