[Xen-devel] Can't read bios file

I'm trying to set up an HVM CentOS guest, and I've run into a problem. I originally tried posting it on Stack Exchange (https://superuser.com/questions/1193771/failed-to-read-bios-file-no-such-file-or-directory), but it is not documented anywhere on the Internet that Google can see and I have gotten no response. I regained interest in it today and used strace to determine what bios file it was looking for, and found it was looking for a file called 'yes' in the current directory. This is what made me decide it was most likely a bug and post it here rather in xen-users. My configuration is as listed on the Stack Exchange question and does not contain the word yes anywhere in it. What should I do next?
--

Duncan X. Simpson, K7DXS