Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-arm-xen test] 107164: regressions - FAIL

Stefano Stabellini writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-arm-xen test] 107164:
regressions - FAIL"):
> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > 2. When that passes the push gate (now done) and is being used
> > everywhere (not quite yet), we change the XenDTUARTPath setting for
> > the arndales to "serial2" from "/serial@12C20000".

I have done this.  I would like to wait and look at some flight output
tomorrow to check that we still see the serial output.

> > 3. After that, use "git merge -s ours" to create a commit on
> > linux-arm-xen which is a fast-forward update, but which is actually
> > identical to a suitable linux 4.x (probably linux 4.9 for now, because
> > that's a stable branch upstream).
>
> I readied a 4.9.y based fast-forwarding linux-arm-xen branch ready to be
> pushed. Just let me know when appropriate.

Thanks, willdo.

Ian.

(test-lab)iwj@osstest:~/testing.git$ ./mg-hosts setprops arndale-bluewater
arndale-lakeside arndale-metrocentre arndale-westfield -- XenDTUARTPath serial2
(test-lab)iwj@osstest:~/testing.git$