Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-arm-xen test] 107256: trouble: broken/pass

Julien Grall writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-arm-xen test] 107256: trouble:
broken/pass"):
> IIRC Ian decommissioned the Arndale on Friday on my request because they
> are too unreliable for testing (we are using a dongle for network that
> often fail).

Unfortunately, I have found that decommissioning the arndales leaves
us with insufficient capacity.  Everything is now backed up on armhf
testing.  I have reenabled the arndales for testing.

> Ian, I am not sure what would be the best action it. Force push it?

In the osstest push gate I have a change which would eliminate this
problem by not trying to run platform-specific tests on platforms for
which we have no test boxes.  But see above.

Ian.