Re: [Xen-devel] Please apply "partially revert "xen: Remove event channel..."

Greg KH writes ("Re: Please apply "partially revert "xen: Remove event
channel...""):
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 03:26:53PM +0200, Juergen Gross wrote:
> > On 12/04/17 15:13, Greg KH wrote:
> > > Is this still true?  This long thread is totally confusing, is that what
> > > you really want to have happen?  Anything else?

Quite!

> > Please ignore this request. We will send another one to fully revert the
> > original patch leading to the current situation.

Thanks for clarifying this.  (In future, perhaps kernel folks could
take charge of requesting backports as appropriate, when the stable
kernel branches break, so that I don't have to blunder about making
inappropriate requests...)

Can someone please let me know when this is fixed ?  This is blocking
switching osstest's default kernel to something more modern.

Thanks,
Ian.