 Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] "Hello Xen Project" Book.
 To: "Mohsen" <mohsen1365b@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "Mohsen Mostafa Jokar" <mohsenjokar@xxxxxxxxx>, "Juergen Gross"
<jgross@xxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 5:36 PM

 Hi all,
 I had
 a go at converting the first chapter* See
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:HelloXenProjectBook ;(and
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Book/HelloXenProject/Instructions_for_Conversion)*
 And https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Book/HelloXenProject/0-Contents
 All
 relevant information for people to help out is there. If
 anyone wants to help and needs some advice, feel free to do
 so
 Best
 RegardsLars
 On 4 Apr 2017, at 15:25, Mohsen <mohsen1365b@xxxxxxxxx>