Re: [Xen-devel] Code freeze exception for Xen 4.9 ARM ITS emulation?

On 07/04/17 18:34, Andre Przywara wrote:
Hello!

Hi Andre,

The development of the ARM ITS emulation support has taken more time
than anticipated and I won't be able to address and fix all outstanding
comments until the official code freeze date.

However the first part of the series is in a good shape and should be
ready to be merged in time.

I was wondering if I could be granted a brief code freeze exception for
the remaining part of the series?

Thank you for your contributions. I spent yesterday reviewing the latest version (v8) and discovered potential locking issues in the series.

My understanding is they are not easily solvable and would require some rework of the vGIC. So I am afraid to say that ITS will not get merged for Xen 4.9. But keep in mind you can continue to work on this series and get it applied once next development window opens.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall