[Xen-devel] [TEST] 4.9-rc1 testing results

Hey,

Over the week I built from scratch and installed Xen 4.9-rc1 on
Fedora Core 20.

I had one issue that I hadn't yet dug completely in - that is the
xenstored.service would not start. Invoking it manually made it
work.

But Fedora Core 20 is ancient, and I am planning to update that machine
to Fedora Core 25 so we can ignore that for now.

In terms of functionality - I am running PV and HVM guests.
The HVM and PV guests are doing PCI passthrough - and it all works!

(The PCI passthrough is via pci=XYZ parameter).

Thanks!

P.S.
SuperMicro X10SAE, E3-1245v3 CPU.