Re: [Xen-devel] Enabling VT-d PI by default

On 18/04/17 07:24, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

Actually, regarding #2, is that the case?

If we do reference counting (as in patches 3 and 4 of Chao Gao's recent
series), then we are guaranteed never to have more vcpus on any given
wakeup list than there are machine IRQs on the system.  Are we ever
going to have a system with so many IRQs that going through such a list
would be problematic?

 -George