[Xen-devel] Stale Documentation

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Gary R Hook <ghook@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:20:12 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:00:33 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I'm reading through the page at https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Linux_PVH, because, well, it
claims that AMD hardware isn't supported. That bothers me.

The date on the page is December 2014. Is there nothing more current to be found?

The roadmap page is also stale. Is there an updated roadmap somewhere? Should I be looking at something besides the wiki?

Primarily, my concerns are:

1) Has any information in that document (Linux_PVH) changed with respect to Xen 4.9-unstable? 2) PVH guests have been listed as "Preview" for over 2 years. IS there any updated documentation on PVH guests that I'm missing?

I appreciate any insights/information anyone cares to offer.

--
This is my day job. Follow me at:
IG/Twitter/Facebook: @grhookphoto