Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 110009: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 06.06.17 at 15:20, <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So actually it looks like reboot might have been going on, which also
> explains why the guest was booting as domain 9 while domain 7 was having
> problems during migrate.

Hmm, so far I was assuming the guest reboot to have been a result
of migration having gone wrong, but yes, it being the other way
around would explain observed behavior. But it wouldn't get us any
closer to an understanding of what's going on/wrong.

Jan