Re: [Xen-devel] debian stretch dom0 + xen 4.9 fails to boot

>>> On 07.06.17 at 12:36, <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could you do the following two things:
1) Subtract, say, 4k from trampoline_phys right before setting it
(immediately ahead of trampoline_setup)? Ideally you'd also log
the resulting value (in case it works).
2) Provide the E820 map of that box.
I'm suspecting the BIOS might use an EBDA without recording it in
the low BIOS data area. If it's reported in E820 that would then
likely be the final kick for us to obey to the E820 map when
determining where to put the trampoline.

Jan