Re: [Xen-devel] [For Xen-4.10 PATCH v2 0/3] Reduce unnecessary icache maintenance operations

On 07/06/17 18:46, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017, Punit Agrawal wrote:
Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017, Julien Grall wrote:
On 26/05/17 12:14, Punit Agrawal wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

It looks like this patch series has been fully acked. Can someone apply it?

Done. It was appropriately marked in my inbox, but I was somehow
reluctant to commit things until the release is done. I guess I don't
need to be. I committed the series now.

Thanks Stefano for merging the series. As osstest discovered, there is a
build failure on x86 due to the last patch. I've send a fix[0] for it.

If the fix looks good, could you merge it as well.

[0] <20170607093449.25607-1-punit.agrawal@xxxxxxx>

I noticed, but that patch affects x86, so it needs an ack from one of
the x86 maintainers.

Jan already merged it.

Cheers,

--