Re: [Xen-devel] [BUB REPORT] compiler warnings when building tools/firmware/etherboot/ipxe

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 06:40:33PM +0800, Zhongze Liu wrote:
> Hi Xen developers,
>
> Several -Wimplicit-fallthrough were found under
> tools/firmware/etherboot/ipxe with GCCv7.1.1.
> I'm not sure whether this is the right place to report this since it's
> not part of the xen source tree,
> But I think I'd better let you know.
>
> Cheers,

Thanks for the report. I need to see if that's fixed in upstream.

If it is fixed in upstream, I might just update the in-tree version;
otherwise I will just report it to them.

For now you can probably append -Wno-implicit-fallthrough to
EXTRA_CFLAGS_XEN_TOOLS to work around the issue. I don't think that
warning is very important.