Re: [Xen-devel] ARM: SMMUv3 support

On 3/29/2017 5:30 AM, Goel, Sameer wrote:
Sure, I will try to post something soon.
Hi Sameer,
Are you still working on SMMU v3, can you please post patches.

Thanks
Manish
Thanks,
Sameer

On 3/27/2017 11:03 PM, Vijay Kilari wrote:
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:00 PM, Goel, Sameer <sgoel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
  I am working on adding this support. The work is in initial stages and will
target ACPI systems to start with. Do you have a specific requirement? Or even
better: want to help with DT testing ? :)
Thanks Sameer. I don't have any specific requirement. I am also
looking with ACPI support.
Please share your RFC patches so that I can test on our platform.

Thanks,
Sameer