Re: [Xen-devel] new dma-mapping tree, was Re: clean up and modularize arch dma_mapping interface V2

Hi Christoph,

On 2017-06-20 15:16, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:04:00PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
git://git.linaro.org/people/mszyprowski/linux-dma-mapping.git#dma-mapping-next

Contacts: Marek Szyprowski and Kyungmin Park (cc'd)

I have called your tree dma-mapping-hch for now.  The other tree has
not been updated since 4.9-rc1 and I am not sure how general it is.
Marek, Kyungmin, any comments?
I'd be happy to join efforts - co-maintainers and reviers are always
welcome.

I did some dma-mapping unification works in the past and my tree in linux-next was a side effect of that. I think that for now it can be dropped in favor of
Christoph's tree. I can also do some review and help in maintainers work if
needed, although I was recently busy with other stuff.

Christoph: Could you add me to your MAINTAINERS patch, so further dma-mapping
related patches hopefully will be also CC: to me?

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski, PhD
Samsung R&D Institute Poland