Re: [Xen-devel] [For 4.9] Updating https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features to reflect support status of new features

On 27/06/2017, 11:33, "George Dunlap" <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> - Virtual Firmware or PV Bootloader Support (not sure which) >
>>x86/Boot Xen
>> on EFI platforms using GRUB2*  : ???
>
>If I'm interpreting your phrase correctly, this probably goes under
>"interoperability / hardware support"

I wasn't quite sure whether it should go into
A)
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features#Interoperabil
ity_.2F_Hardware_Support (Interoperability / Hardware Support) or
B)
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features#Device_Models
_and_Virtual_Firmware (Device Models and Virtual Firmware)

If B), then there is the option to put it under B.1) "Device Models and
Virtual Firmware for HVM guests" or B.2) "PV Bootloader support"

I will put it wherever you guys think is best

Lars