[Xen-devel] WhatsApp group for Xen Project Developer Summit social stuff

Folks,
some us are arriving a little earlier in Budapest and we may want to coordinate
for dinner on the 10th. If you arrive early, please drop me a private mail (NOT
PUBLIC UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR NUMBER TO BE PUBLIC) with your name and phone
number and I will set up a WhatsApp group and we can see whether we can pull
something together.
Regards
Lars