Re: [Xen-devel] Question about "xen: Revert commits da72ff5bfcb0 and 72a9b186292d"

Hi Juergen,

We run Xen as dom0 with Windows domU's.

Now with older 4.9.x kernels, we had BSOD's when we booted a domU with old Xen drivers in it.
With the newest kernel (4.9.34), this seems to be resolved.

I was wondering what caused this. And that patch triggered my attention :)

Thanks
Jean-Louis