[Xen-devel] preparations for 4.8.2

All,

with the goal of releasing in the first half of August (once I'm back
from vacation and had time to sync back up, and the tree has got
the necessary push), please point out backport candidates you
find missing from the respective staging branches, but which you
consider relevant. Note that commit 2ff229643b ("livepatch: Don't
crash on encountering STN_UNDEF relocations") is already on my
list; I'm not fully decided on bd53b85156 ("livepatch: Use zeroed
memory allocations for arrays") yet, but I tend towards taking it as
long as it applies reasonably cleanly (which I expect it will do).

Thanks, Jan