Re: [Xen-devel] Dump FDT for Linux Guest from Xen

On 07/13/2017 12:40 PM, Waseem, Amna wrote:
Hello All,

Hello,

Is there a way to dump FDT prepared by Xen given to Linux Guest while booting Domain 0.

I want to see flattened device tree created by Xen by remapping I/O and IRQs for Guest.

Is there a simple API to dump the flattened device?

I am not sure there is a facility in the Linux kernel to dump the device-tree. However, you can do it from the user space with:

dtc -I fs /proc/device-tree -O dts

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall