Re: [Xen-devel] A document for Xen release management

I added Jan because I think we should probably add a section for point
releases, which I assume would be a subset of the steps in this document
Lars

I will post the notes of the design session also. I am doing the ones
first that I moderated and where I took notes in handwriting and/or photos
of whiteboard discussions first though, such that I don't miss too much
stuff

Lars