Re: [Xen-devel] [GIT PULL] xen: features and fixes for 4.13-rc2

On 21/07/17 22:57, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 3:17 AM, Juergen Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  drivers/xen/pvcalls-back.c         | 1236
>
> This really doesn't look like a fix.
>
> The merge window is over.
>
> So I'm not pulling this without way more explanations of why I should.

Hmm, okay. I estimated the risk of adding this new driver to be rather
low, as it won't be used other than in development systems right now.

In case you don't want to pull it I'm fine with sending you another
pull request without this driver.

Juergen