Re: [Xen-devel] PV drivers and zero copying

On 31/07/17 10:52, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
On 07/31/2017 12:47 PM, Julien Grall wrote:
On 31/07/17 10:46, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
Do you have any example of hardware? What are the performance you
require with them?

Currently our target is Renesas R-Car Gen3
At the moment I don't have clean requirements, but
ideally, PV driver introduces 0% performance drop
Some time soon I will have numbers on running display/GPU
with and without zero-copy - will keep updated

PV driver with 0% performance drop sounds a stretch target. But this is does not answer to my question. Do you have any hardware that does not support scatter/gather or not protected by an IOMMU that will be interfaced with PV drivers?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall