Re: [Xen-devel] [XenSummit 2017] Shared coprocessor framework followup

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 08:10:15PM +0300, Andrii Anisov wrote:
> **Dear All,
>
> During the developers summit a Shared Coprocessor Framework (SCF) concept
> was presented. Noticeable interest from community was discovered during
> discussions. So this is a call for all interested parties to collect a
> feedback and setup a collaboration.

Hi Andrii!

> There are several topics I would like to collect responses from the
> community:
>     - Who are interested in SCF design, discussions, development, usage,
> etc? Personalities or organizations.

Yes I'm interested in this. I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to
contribute but at least I can review proposals and hopefully look at
implementing a driver/backend that may be useful for our FPGA platforms.

Cheers,
Edgar