Re: [Xen-devel] Regarding changing memory for DOM0

Hello Julien, George

On 03.08.17 16:11, Julien Grall wrote:
... I am not sure to understand the relation between the file system crashing and the amount of RAM. Having the full log here would be helpful. Is it because all the memory allocated is above 4GB?
Yep, the salvator-x board has 1GB RAM under 4GB mark and the rest 3GB above.
Moreover 128MB from the RAM below 4GB mark are taken for secure world.

If I recall correctly related issue was fixed in 4.9.

--

*Andrii Anisov*