Re: [Xen-devel] Is possible to do GPU virtualization in Intel® Atom?

Hi,

Intel GVT-g supports Intel Core platform, E3 server platform but we haven't
tried your Atom Minnowboard.
The GPU generation delta needs additional GPU device model development work.
If you're using Skylake architecture based Atom (Apollo lake) platform, GVT-g
can work with additional SoC patches.

BTW: GVT-g doesn't need VT-d not like other pass though devices.

Best regards.
Hongbo
Tel: +86-21-6116 7445
MP: +86-1364 1793 689