Re: [Xen-devel] Regression PCI passthrough from 4.5.5 to 4.6.0-rc1

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 07:36:20PM +0200, Andreas Kinzler wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:55:10 +0200, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Could you please try the patch below and paste the output you get on
> > the Xen console?
>
> Output is in attached file. Does it help?

Yes, thanks. I'm quite sure the problem is that MSIX table entries are
being unmasked before MSIX is enabled, and so Xen is not able to snoop
those writes.

Just to confirm, can you try the following two debug patches? One is
for the hypervisor, the other is for QEMU.

Thanks, Roger.