Re: [Xen-devel] Building XenGT for Intel embedded board

+GVT-g mailloop

Hi Barooah,
Thanks for your interests in XenGT.
The document and git you mentioned is an old version to bring up XenGT on Intel
Apollo Lake (code name) embedded board. It's using old architecture XenGT.
After GVT-g has been upstreamed to kernel 4.10, we would like users to switch
to this new architecture GVT-g because it's upstream friendly and our latest
features
and patches will only apply to this version.

In order to bring up XenGT on Apollo Lake (APL), it does need minor ABL
changes, apply some APL
SoC patches to "upstream" version XenGT, it also needs i915 drm driver changes
in Guest
Yocto.
Can you check with your Intel account manager to get more information?

Best regards.
Hongbo
Tel: +86-21-6116 7445
MP: +86-1364 1793 689