Re: [Xen-devel] q35 support in Xen

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 16:39:32 +0800
Yi Sun <yi.y.sun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Alexey,
>
> Have you submitted the patches? If yes, could you please share the link?

Sorry, had a lot of work recently -- so far I've managed to submit only the
bugfix for mentioned xen-mapcache issue with emulated AHCI DMA I/O, which
was a main prerequisite for Q35 on Xen.

Right now I need to rebase Q35 support patches on recent changes -- there
were multiple commits to related parts of code in both Xen and QEMU while
Q35 patches were initially made for Xen 4.8.0 (which I'm still using at the
moment). I'll try rebasing Q35 patches on this weekend, hopefully there
will be no big differences with 4.8.