Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Unicore Subproject Proposal

Hi Lars,

Great news, thanks! We sent v2 to the mailing list on the 18th, 2 days
ago. When you say “post v2 first”, should we be posting it somewhere else
too?

Thanks,

— Felipe

Dr. Felipe Huici
Chief Researcher, Networked Systems and Data
Analytics Group
NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Research Division
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49
(0)6221 4342-241
Fax:     +49
(0)6221 4342-155

e-mail:
felipe.huici@xxxxxxxxx
NEC Europe Limited Registered Office: NEC House, 1
Victoria Road, London W3 6BL Registered in England 2832014