Re: [Xen-devel] pci-passthrough loses msi-x interrupts ability after domain destroy

>>> On 25.09.17 at 18:10, <jerome.oufella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried the various device reset patches posted on this discussion
> (do_flr, Christopher's "more thorough" reset_device) but without luck.
>
> After reset, I could notice that lspci shows the device's Masked
> state has been cleared but a newly started guest will still fail
> to receive any interrupts.

And that's even with most recent Xen and qemu (there were some
changes by Roger here a few weeks ago)? If so, I'm afraid is all
will remain guesswork without someone (you?) who is able to
see the issue also debugging it.

Jan