[Xen-devel] ARM Hikey 960 - Missing Image Files for Xen

Xen Developers,

The guidance for running Xen on a HiKey 960 identifies files that should be
flashed onto the board, as part of the process for installing Xen.

        https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/HiKey960

All but 2 of the files are available from 96 Boards or can be created by
following the guidance. The 2 I have not been able to find are

        cache.img
        userdata.img

I have found all sorts of guidance and source code that copies these files,
assuming they exist. I have nothing on how these 2 files are generated or where
copies might be found. Does anyone know how to get them or if  they are even
needed for Xen on the HiKey 960?

Sincerely,

John