[Xen-devel] Re : Re : task btrfs-transacti:651 blocked for more than 120 seconds

Le jeudi 28 septembre 2017 à 17:12 +0100, Roger Pau Monné a écrit :

> Quite likely. With so many PV block devices attached you either have
> to limit the number of queues and persistent grants per-device, or
> expand the number of grants allowed by Xen.
>
> Can you try to set the following in the Xen command line [0] and see
> if that solves your issues:
>
> gnttab_max_frames=64
>
> Roger.
>
> [0] http://xenbits.xenproject.org/docs/unstable/misc/xen-command-line
> .html

Oh, from the Novell's documentation [0] I read :

« General recommendation for determining the proper value for
"gnttab_max_frames" is to multiply by 2 the number of attached disks. »

Since I have about 250 RBD devices, I suppose I have to try directly
with gnttab_max_frames=512, right ?

Thanks,

Olivier

[0] https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7018590