Re: [Xen-devel] Windows "heinsenbug" (WAS: Re: Notes Design Session: Making Releases Lessons Learned: Improving Our Release Process and Tooling)

Happily I finally found some time to look into this and the news is good... I
took the latest XenServer driver installer and ran it inside a Windows 10 VM on
one of my upstream test rigs and it ran to completion (managing the necessary
reboots to displace emulated devices) in non-interactive mode with no problems,
so this could definitely be used in osstest to get PV drivers into Windows VMs
as longs as osstest can handle waiting for the intaller's "I'm finished" flag
to appear in xenstore (attr/PVAddons/Installed = 1).

  Paul