Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 0/4] TEE mediator framework + OP-TEE mediator

On 11/10/17 20:01, Volodymyr Babchuk wrote:
Hello all,

Hi Volodymyr,

I want to present TEE mediator, that was discussed earlier ([1]).

I selected design with built-in mediators. This is easiest way,
it removes many questions, it is easy to implement and maintain
(at least I hope so).

Well, it may close the technical questions but still leave the security impact unanswered. I would have appreciated a summary of each approach and explain the pros/cons.

This would help to understand that maybe it is an easy way but also still secure...

To be clear, this series don't look controversial at least for OP-TEE. What I am more concerned is about DomU supports.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall