Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 115037: regressions - FAIL

On 23/10/17 15:34, Jan Beulich wrote:

>>> I'm puzzled by these recurring failures: Until flight 114525 all three
>>> (plus the fourth sibling, which is in "guest-stop fail never pass" state)
>>> were fail-never-pass on windows-install (the 64-bit host ones) or
>>> guest-saverestore (the 32-bit host ones). Then flights 114540 and
>>> 114644 were successes, and since then guest-stop has been failing.
>>> The guest console doesn't show any indication that the guest may
>>> have received a shutdown signal.
>> Would it be possible of a platform specific bug? The last two flights
>> are failing on merlot1.
> Not very likely here, I would say.

These tests have reliably never passed before, and there are no changes
recently (I'm aware of) which would cause them to start passing.

The windows VMs aren't running PV drivers, so have no clue about the
xenstore control key, or what a setting of shutdown is supposed to mean.

The bug is why there are two spurious passes.

~Andrew