Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.10.0 RC1 test result

>>> On 27.10.17 at 10:28, <xudong.hao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> RAS:
> [BUG] xen-mceinj tool testing cause dom0 crash
> https://www.mail-archive.com/xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg108671.html

Please can you provide helpful links? This doesn't point to the
beginning of the thread, and the mail archive chosen doesn't
appear to have an easy way to go back to the head of a
thread. And when I go through the parts of the thread which
are easily accessible there, it looks like you've never followed
up on the additional information (log) request. This way I don't
see how we can make progress there. Plus, looking over the
Cc lists there, Linux maintainers also don't appear to have
been involved at any time.

Jan