Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] xen-mceinj tool testing cause dom0 crash

Yes, it's another valid scenario, the expect result is kernel crash.
Our scenario is injecting #MCs to different pages and expect no crash of
result, however our internal scripts handled it to same page but still expect
no crash of result, it's our internal scripts problem.

> > Let's close this bug thread, sorry for the invalid report
>
> ... wasn't this premature?

Could we close it now?

Thanks,
-Xudong