Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-unstable test] 116118: FAIL

Hi,

On 11/13/2017 11:53 AM, Wei Liu wrote:
On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:52:12AM +0000, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi,

On 11/13/2017 06:44 AM, osstest service owner wrote:
flight 116118 qemu-upstream-unstable real [real]
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/116118/

Failures and problems with tests :-(

Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
including tests which could not be run:
   build-armhf-pvops               <job status>                 broken  in
115713
   build-armhf-pvops          4 host-install(4) broken in 115713 REGR. vs.
114457

Looking at the test result, build-armhf-pvops seems to have passed nicely
the past few weeks but one time.

So I am not sure why we are blocking here. Mostly the <job status> one.

host-install failure is probably not related to change in code. It is
trying to install a host to do test. In this case, to build kernel.

They have been failing with that for quite a while now. It looks like a force push would be justified here. Any opinions?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall