Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] win2008 guest cannot get ip through sriov

Hi Xudong,

On 27/11/17 03:20, Hao, Xudong wrote:
IMHO, iff the backport is accepted it should be performed ASAP, so
that the patch can be properly tested before the release.

Thank you for the detailed explanation :). On a previous e-mail
Stefano were happy with the backport. So:

Release-acked-by: Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx>

Note that I think we would need to update xen also to point to the commit with
this backport included.

Confirmed Xen 4.10 RC5 cleans away this issue.

Thank you for the testing!

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall